I'm currently making a cd compilation of their music videos or MTV's. Since Philippine music videos are accessible here, I'm talking about other Asian countries like Japan, China and Korea.
So far, here's in my list (can change according to availability of videos [videos with (!) are already in] ) ---
1. Colors - Utada Hikaru (!)
2. Depend on You - Ayumi Hamasaki (!)
3. Valenti - BOA (!)
4. Shou Ai Ni - Jolin Tsai
5. Hui Dao Gou Qu - Jay Chou
6. 10 Minutes - Lee Hyo-Ri
7. Song for a Lady - H.O.T.
8. With Coffee - Brown Eyes
9. Because I'm a Girl - Kiss (!)
Any more suggestions, just as long as the compilation doesn't have duplicates of the same artist.
About the elections
Actually, I'm not undecided. I have candidates in line that I would just like to keep hidden for now. I even have a party list already. I'm just saying that I am because I'm still open to any candidate who can enter my list and replace the existing one.
Migs, if you think you're the only one that I'm talking about in my last post, well, you're incorrect about that so don't get hurt by it. I've been receiving in all media known to man about vote this, vote that because this and that, and yet, that candidate does nothing now to reflect those things they say are positive about him/her but just hit on any candidate that is not him/her or part of his/her party. Can't a candidate answer a question like "What is your platform?" without adding "Unlike this candidate" in it nowadays? I've been keeping a "voyeur's" eye regarding the elections, so don't worry about me.
F4 news for you (if you're still into them)
F4 will be filming a movie "Sha Shou de Lao Dao" (Murderer's Clock). Kang You Shou revealed that his officially advancing into China this year. He has already signed popular group F4 to star in the comedy movie "Sha Shou de Lao Dao". This movie is going to be the Chinese version of a previous Korean movie. The movie is scheduled to start filming in June in China. There is exactly 4 leading roles so it fits F4 very well. Kang You Shou has never seen F4 but knows that they
are popular.
- F4 Philippines
HOUSTON Rockets finally win against the epitome of how basketball shouldn't be played.
I can't believe Malone tried to intentionally injure Yao earlier.
Bostjan Nachbar IS a secret weapon
Francis is still the Franchise
Fisher is still a flopper
Officials were fair (surprise!) this time around, called it evenly.
I think this is the first time I've ever heard of a referee getting injured without any physical contact whatsoever.
No comments:
Post a Comment