April 22, 2004

Pull me out

A week has passed since the last time I went out of my house on April 15, 2004.

I am now a clock that points out the forward flow of time, but stuck in a rotation as if time was circular, as if the one in the morning is the same as one in the afternoon. Four batteries keep me running: creating Jen's site, CD & my sites, editing my literature & other people's works for a compilation, watching television, and playing computer games/checking e-mail. Seven days of revolving around those actions.

A clock never gets bored. It just tells time by moving its hands and point to twelve unchanging numbers. And I'm not bored, but I'm just tired of doing the same old stuff. I now hunger for a little change much like a clock when the second hand plays with the time by stopping for more than one second and goes on as if nothing happened.

====

Please don't force me to vote for someone in the upcoming elections by bombarding me in all kinds of media. Don't tell me that I will make the right decision in the elections with a passive message underneath it. Even if I'm a bit undecided, I will not close my mind and just vote for a candidate who someone else believes should be the right one for the job. I have my own mind too, and I would not be swayed by anyone to vote for someone I don't believe in.

One thing for sure, I don't like candidates who attack other candidates as if they don't have specks in their eyes too.

(Douay-Rehims)
LK 6:41 And why seest thou the mote in thy brother's eye: but the beam that is in thy own eye thou considerest not?
LK 6:42 Or how canst thou say to thy brother: Brother, let me pull the mote out of thy eye, when thou thyself seest not the beam in thy own eye? Hypocrite, cast first the beam out of thy own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to take out the mote from thy brother's eye.

(ASV)
LK 6:41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
LK 6:42 Or how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me cast out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

No comments: