November 02, 2003

Coverage

I just bought two Music CD's off the rack today: The Day You Went Away: M2M's greatest hits (sniff), and Coverage by Mandy Moore.

M2M was such a great duo. I can't believe their second album (third, if you count their children's album they released in Norway when they were little) was their last album. Listening to their songs again (plus new tracks [probably for their third album]) brought back memories of following them around, going to Megamall and their concert at the World Trade Center (2 years ago) just to see and hopefully, meet & get photos with them.

I was a bit disappointed with Mandy Moore's album at first because she opted to cover songs instead of singing/creating some new ones. However, after listening to all her covers, I loved Coverage. I even have polyphonic ringtones of her Coverage songs in my cellphone right now.

Now, the big question is: SHALL I GO TO THE MTV MUSIC SUMMIT AND WATCH MANDY MOORE LIVE? And, it's for a cause. Ditch F2. No Ken or Rainie.

PS2: I now have NBA 2K4 and Live. Which one do I like best? 2K4! It's like buying two games in one with better graphics and realistic gameplay. Live is good with the dribbles and all, but who manages to block 20+ shots per game using only one player? And it's too easy. I always finish the game leading by 70-100+ points.

I got a very touching Friendster message from Bea. *secret* Bea, you're the best!

I have been having these weird dreams lately. Just last night, I dreamed I was Sagat in some Street Fighter movie or something. Guess your mind works in strangest ways when in semestral breaks.

And speaking of sembreaks, why doesn't it feel like a sembreak? Why do I still have work at hand?

Note to self: Do better this 2nd sem. I dread to see tomorrow's grades.

Music:
Mandy Moore - Have a Little Faith in Me
Mood:
Same Same

No comments: