No, I haven't been playing any ball lately. Sayang. After playing that two-on-two game with Migs, my interest in basketball has returned.
I have been playing the new NBA Live 2004 for four days now. It was difficult in getting used to the new controls since I've always been a 2K fan. However, after a few tries, I've been blasting my opponents with lead of 60 points or more.
Live's still not as realistic as the past 2Ks. I average like 20+ blocks and 30+ steals per game. I wonder if 2K4 (also known as ESPN NBA Basketball) is much better.
I've been watching On Cue 2, the billiards tournament here in the Philippines, on TV. I wish I could see it live, me being a big billiard fan and all. And I could watch the "injusticed" Earl Strickland. Apparently, he lost his luggage along with his cue sticks. He's very affected by the loss that he's not doing anything well.
Music: | Barbie's Cradle - Limang Dipang Tao | Mood: | Amused |
No comments:
Post a Comment