October 24, 2003

Amusing.

Little amusing things are always there to uplift us. We just need to open our senses wider to see, hear, touch, smell, or taste them. If one manages to do this, one would never have a totally bad day anymore.

After waking up and exercising with Gilad and the rest of the Bodies and Motion crew (Mind you, the moves are getting more and more difficult each day!), I redesigned one of my websites, Tones on the Go, a cellphone ringtone site (can be found in http://aplomblue.iscool.net).

Later, I went to Q-Plaza to look around National Bookstore. There, as soon as I got one foot outside the car, "Oo ako si Mr. Suave, wohohohoh grabe" played from one of the stalls there. Amusing. It kept on playing in the background until I stepped inside the bookstore. Yes, the music stopped as soon as I got one foot in the bookstore.

After browsing through books in National Bookstore, I went to have lunch in Tropical Hut. As I waited for my order (spring chicken - sarap!), the song "Otso-otso" played through their speakers. Nothing special. However, as soon as it reached the chorus, "Tayo'y mag-otso-otso...", two waiters quickly did their version of the Otso-otso. They felt a bit embarrassed after that and quickly went to the pathway towards the comfort room. And they did it again! Amusing :)

Just wanted to share a little amusement. :) So smile now.

Music:
Barbie's Cradle - Limang Dipang Tao
Mood:
Amused
>

No comments: