Now, my fingers run through the begrimed parts of what used to be a pure white semester. Here I see: the unhappy feeling of not having any of my blockmates in any of my subjects, the pain of heartbreak which lasted for around a month, the sadness of losing two friends over something I never did, the agony of struggling just to survive four out of my five subjects (especially History [it's going to ruin my chances of getting graduation honors big time]), the fear of flunking my orals, the lost opportunities I had to join writing contests, and many more others that contribute to this somewhat unremovable stain.
And I managed to stay smiling after all this stained semester. I can't believe it.
But all of those are in the past, and I now have a brand-new, stain-free semester waiting for me.
Wake up, look around, because that past reality is about to change -- I'm going to control my world.
Music: | Stacie Orrico - There's Gotta be More to Life | Mood: | No Mood |
No comments:
Post a Comment