November 18, 2003

Escape (Fr. A mix)

Here's how it goes
You and me
We're gonna take some History
Yes that's right
You can't fight
'Cause this is something
You will take
You will break
All will end up in crying

Chorus:
If you feel like leaving
I am gonna
Make you stay
Soon you'll be finding
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my yard
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my yard

So you should know
If you go
I will make you
Relive the past
So fast
You can dream
Think load rev was
your way out
Do not pout
In the end, rev won't matter.

Chorus

You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my yard
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my yard

Here's how it goes
All will end up in crying

You can run

* If you feel like leaving
I am gonna
Make you stay
Soon you'll be finding
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my yard

Repeat *

You can run

(You can run, you can hide But you can't escape my yard)


I need to fix a few words to fit the song, but it's practically finished.

Now, I still have an org website and an simulated ad agency to go through.

Oh Mandy, you're my boo
I will see you in two :)

Music:
Mandy Moore - Have a Little Faith in Me
Mood:
In Control and Loving It

No comments: