November 11, 2003

Gotta catch them all!

I want to be the very best like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test...

OK, cut the Pokemon theme song.

Seeing that tomorrow is the start of a same old brand new school year, it's time once again to start catching those elusive things!

Pokemon # 144 : Mandy Moore's concert
Description: Two concerts in the Philippines. One in Araneta Coliseum with a cost. One (MTV Summit) in the Fort for free. Assured to be a talked-about event.
Milo's say: Since's she's coming here, I wish my schedules would work out the way I planned. That way, I could get the tickets/passes already.

Pokemon # 444 : DL 1st honors
Description: A very rare pokemon, caught only by the smartest of Pokemon masters.
Milo's Say: I caught its little brother, DL 2nd honors two sems ago. That's too long ago. And besides, I want to get one of its legendary big brothers during graduation: Honorable Mention, Cum Laude, Magna, & Suma Cum Laude. I only have 2.95 Skill Points (down from 3.00) in my Pokedex. By catching this Pokemon, it increases my chances of catching one of the legendary Pokemon. And if I get 4 skill points this sem (I hope), it automatically puts me in contention to catch a legendary Pokemon with 3.48.

Pokemon # 911: Get a litwork out
Description: Any author would love this.
Milo's Say: So I missed three chances last sem. But this time, things will be different. I hope.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm kind of wary of catching Pokemon #143: My Valentine (For Feb 14.) yet, but who knows. It sort of jumps into your arms to be caught.

Music:
Mandy Moore - Moonshadow
Mood:
Hopeful

No comments: