November 24, 2003

No internet... four days... help...

The modem in my sis' computer burned out due to power fluctuations. My laptop breathed his last life four days ago (all my files [lit, websites, nokia stuff, games]... gone). Sorry if I can't update my sites lately. Blasted computer problems especially if you have a website due for your organization.

Now in Ateneo using a public terminal even though I don't like using one. Darn... I need a new laptop. Half my life is in there.... ooh, story idea.

So no internet... my mind diverted its attention to PS2 gaming. I just finished Dragonball Z: Budokai 2 twice. See my Super Saiyan Kamehamewave attack... I am now addicted to Tony Hawk's Underground, and my hands are itching to play Final Fantasy X-2 which I only got yesterday.

Mandy was all over the Philippines this past week. Radio, TV, concerts in the Fort, Araneta and Megamall - a Mandy's fan dream come true. I got another FREE Penshoppe poster of Mandy that night in Araneta... a bit disappointing since it was a duplicate. Nevertheless, it was still Mandy!

Music:
Mandy Moore - Drop the Pilot
Mood:
Why?

No comments: