It was a pain to see the OSCI to run out of slots for the immersion program. You are now forced to look for an immersion place on your own, and who knows if the one you find is sufficient for the TH 141 needs, and above all, safe.
However, earlier today, I would like to thank all the students in Theology 141 who have successfully gotten an OSCI immersion slot. Due to you guys and gals, this problem turned into a blessing in disguise for me.
Up until September, I'm teaching Catechism in Tanong High School in Marikina.
Sure, it's like two months. Sure, you wouldn't see the sights in the Philippines.
But I don't care. I love teaching. And teaching loves me back, just like the TD days.
I remember that I was telling one of my friends that even up to now, my TD kids still call me via landline, especially on my birthday, and greet me. They even proudly say that they are doing good in English, the subject I taught them back then. My friend said, "you made a strong impact in their lives."
Yes, I'm one of those crazy guys who do not care much about earnings, who do not think "Corporation" after graduation, who just loves serving others.
And I've even asked if I could still continue teaching in the second semester, to which the speakers replied, "We'd love to have you."
Hmmm... Interesting moves in the NBA
Vlade Divac goes to the Lakers
Nick Van Exel goes to the Blazers in exchange for Dale Davis and Dan Dickau.
Eric Snow goes to the Cavs in exchange for Kevin Ollie and Kedrick Brown.
Greg (P)Ostertag goes to the Kings.
I wish this cough would stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment