July 20, 2004

The J Instinct

Back in high school, our class, Section J, had a knack for tempting the deadlines.  However, we often end up producing better works, and performing better presentations.
 
Take for instance, the Citizen's Army Training interflight competitions.  We only prepared for our entire routine for just around five minutes before the competition.  To add to the difficulty of the situation we were facing, the entire routine was supposed to be silent, no commands were allowed to be given.
 
And we bagged third place.  I still have the banner hanging in my room to remember that moment.  Hey, I was the one who mostly designed our routine.  I'm pretty sure that I was the only sane cadet that led into getting me the best cadet award in our flight.
 
This brings me to today, where I "magically" crammed all my Aegis requirements.  No, it's not a slapped-on scrapbook for my senior's page (hey, I have a name to maintain when it comes to computer stuff), but an animated 242 kb flash page.  I used a Harry Potter theme, and made me the Prisoner of Azkaban.  Yes, there is a wanted poster in there, and it's animated, just like the film.  I could've put more like dementors bearing the "terror teachers" faces, but due to file size, I had to settle for plenty of text.  At least, there's animated snow, and one slow flying dementor in the background.
 
"Crispy Potter and the Prisoner of Ateneo" - the title of the "short film"

No comments: