July 02, 2004

6 colors, 1 destiny

While I was moving around National Bookstore in Cainta yesterday, I located something that I've never solved back then in my childhood, a Rubik's cube. Ok, laugh if you may, but this three by three cuboid wonder suffered at my hands back then, usually ending up in pieces or missing stickers.

I bought one, just to relive that childhood memory, just to see if twenty-one years and a month of living in this earth had made a difference in my ability to understand this cube. I started solving it this morning, around 5:00 a.m. I even toyed with it during my two meetings. Don't worry, I know what happened during the meetings.

Well anyway, I finally solved it around three hours ago. Geez, finally, yippee! Now, if I could do it quickly enough to amaze friends. 10 hours to solve a cube isn't going to cut it especially since in the Guinness Book of World Records, the fastest time to solve one was clocked at around 20 seconds.

Babaw ko 'no?

Ok, back to lit writing.

No comments: