Usually during a semester, I work so hard, accept jobs left and right without batting an eye that my body seems to have developed a kind of armor that repels all types of lethargy. Now that the semester's over once again, this armor that I sported now becomes a dead weight, becoming a breeding ground of sickness. Since last Sunday, when the semester officially ended, I'm carrying this cold and cough combination virus that luckily, hasn't turned into a flu yet. It was though it was saying, "I kept you healthy all semester, and now, it's time for us to react to the punishment you brought upon your body." Sometimes, hard work has its own share of negatives.
Insanity
Since my body refuses to work efficiently as of today, I've been resting/sleeping almost 15 hours per day. I don't want to start the next semester in a lackluster state especially since I'll be heading the Fine Arts Festival as well as all the work a Senior AVP for IT in the Ateneo Placement Office does. To ward off boredom, I usually place my laptop beside me on my bed and either plan for the next semester by designing stuff, or playing Betrapped! or Insaniquarium, one of the craziest games to be ever invented. I also managed to escape the new rooms (Viridian Room and the Blue Chamber) in this site ( http://www.fasco-csc.com/ ). Try these games. They're a nice diversion from the hectic lifestyle we have. We must also play hard while we work hard.
10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits
I got this via e-mail, and I believe we are all guilty of some of these habits listed here.
1. No Breakfast
2. Overeating
3. Smoking
4. High Sugar consumption
5. Air Pollution
6. Sleep Deprivation
7. Head covered while sleeping
8. Working your brain during illness
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts
10. Talking Rarely
No comments:
Post a Comment