October 04, 2004

A Little Laugh

According to the IAC Official stats after 3 Games:

Milo Angtuaco - That's me!
Games Played - 2
Points - 2
Average - 1.0
Offensive Rebounds - 1
Average OR - 0.5
Defensive Rebounds - 0
Average DR - 0.0
Total Rebounds - 1
Average Rebounds - 0.5
Assists - 8
Average Assists - 4.0
Steals - 1
Average Steals - 0.50
Blocks - 0
Average Blocks - 0.00
Defensive Stat Points - 12.0
Total Stat Points - 37.0

----

And my first reaction was:
Oh my heck, I have 2 points? Where did that come from?

My second reaction was:
Wow, I have 8 assists! That makes me the assist leader of the division!

My last reaction was:
I have more stat points than Hans Tan?

Well, that's what the official standing says. I'll take it. Milo, point guard extraordinaire! =P

No comments: