I'm no Jimmy Neutron
Back then in second year, Denise Roco usually called me "Boy Genius." Maybe so, since everytime we checked who were the top students in Fine Arts, I always placed second, behind Mine Chavez (We miss you!).
I got my grades earlier and it wasn't up to par with my previous grades. It got hit with my first semester syndrome, one I've seemingly developed since second year. The first semester will always be lower than my second one.
Malikhaing Pagsulat sa Filipino: *
Seems like Sir Yapan wasn't able to submit our grades in time. Oh well. Hopefully, I'll get a B so my over-all QPI for this semester would be 3 flat.
Practicum I: A
I didn't expect this... oh wait, I did! :)
Theology 141: B
Seems like I did pretty well in my orals. My class standing before the orals was C+.
Philo 103: B
I was a bit surprised with this one. The "midterm" orals and paper probably helped a lot since we (Ella Chua & I) got B+/A for the paper.
History 166: C
My weakness in History rears its ugly head again. I hated that right-minus wrong long test (Inhuman to finish)
I'm no Earl Strickland
I went mall-hopping (Megamall, Shangri-La, Star Mall) with Migs & Christian afterwards. After eating and sight-seeing, we played billiards and got defeated 4-3. I couldn't change to Earl form, think I was too sick. I was having a hard time breathing. Pasaway lang ako. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment