October 24, 2004

I miss my Placement Family!

Dear Ateneo Placement Office,

I am obsessed with you.

1. My Insaniquarium Virtual Tank backdrop/screensaver sports a photograph of the Placement Reps.

2. My Puzzle Express game has photographs of the Placement people.

3. My blog has a photograph of the Placement Reps.

4. I spend most of my free time there, eating, studying, working, playing, or hanging out there even without any reason.

5. My Friendster list is full of Placement Reps, and most of them know my secrets.

6. My laptop is full of Placement photographs.

7. I've spent time knowing every function the Placement Office does, especially in the Office Assistant position.

8. I do stuff for the Placement Office without anyone telling me to do it.

9. Nanlilibre ako! (Shock!)

10. If there was one thing I regret in my entire stay in the Ateneo de Manila College, it would be, "I didn't join the Ateneo Placement Office earlier."

Probably, you helped me grow so much. You've created an atmosphere where we love everyone there, and cater to each individual's strengths and weaknesses, no faceless individuals who just work for a project, something that no organization ever offered me.

Looking forward to being there once again next semester, and sadly, the last semester,

SAVP-IT
Milo

No comments: