When Ma'am Rica asked the class who wanted to be the project head, I didn't raise my hand at first, fearing that I might not be that capable of handling such a huge job. However, when a few of my classmates said, "Milo", I volunteered without hesitation. My coursemates have faith in me. Thanks.
After the core group meeting, I went down to the chapel and saw a sign that said, "What is the gift of the Holy Spirit for you this year? Pick one and find out." (or something to that essence)
I got one, and I received The Gift of Counsel. - The gift of Counsel endows the soul with supernatural prudence, enabling it to judge promptly and rightly what must be done, especially in difficult circumstances. Counsel applies the principles furnished by Knowledge and Understanding to the innumerable concrete cases that confront us in the course of our daily duty as parents, teachers, public servants, and Christian citizens. Counsel is supernatural common sense, a priceless treasure in the quest of salvation. "Above all these things, pray to the Most High, that He may direct thy way in the truth."
Through this little strip of paper, I believe that this is God's way of telling me that He has chosen me to take on this role, that I should accept this role fully, in mind, heart and soul. And if ever I do stumble along the way, I have His guidance and blessing to go and move on.
Afterwards, I went to the Gesu, attended the Mass of the Holy Spirit, prayed, and accepted my role as the head of the festival.
I'll do my best guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment