I've finished uploading the site I was making for the Sanggu: School of Humanities Leg. Visit it now at http://sycsoh.f2g.net And I've received the first positive remark regarding the website. I'm happy. It's the first time I've tried the professional look instead of the org-ish or the design-savvy look.
The letter:
Refresher Site. Informative and uncluttered. Bagay yung design. Galing!
Wala lang, amazed lang talaga me sa mga taong marunong gumawa ng mga sites
and stuff. Asteeg talaga kayo. Yun lang po. Nytnyt! (",)"
Stress
Stress doesn't even begin to describe the first week of senior year. Three projects before the week... plus more during the week. I hope I can manage them all.
Jen's Birthday
It was fun prolonging the conversation with Jen on the phone (landline) just to greet her a Happy Birthday as soon as the time passed 12:00 am. Greet her if you haven't yet, or else...
IAC
Hopefully, this isn't the future. I was pretty off on the offensive on our first practice run as the J boys. 1/5 3pts, 1/7 FGs, 2 stls, 1 blk. Yuck. There's another game on Monday, but I'm not sure if I could join, since I have class 3:30. And I've noticed, we're a small squad.
FA Festival
Parada - the official theme of the festival. It means a lot of things. And it also means a lot of work ahead!
Bananaphone
A funny song that us IT placement reps have been listening to for the past week. Look for it online along with the Flash files.
No comments:
Post a Comment