June 03, 2004

Reg Deja vu

Morning Exercise
The Reg Gods still wouldn't cooperate with me.

I was patiently waiting for my turn (my number was 92), when a Regcom person wrote on the board that ADMU dependents also needed an OAA stamp. We were already in the fifties when I needed to run from CTC to Kostka. When I got there, they told me that they required the stamp since last year. HUH? Then how the heck did I get to register last year? It didn't stop there as they told me that I had a missing encoder's stamp in my grant-in-aid form. What the heck was an encoder's stamp? I sure didn't get one last year Apparently, I had to run to the second floor of Xavier and have it stamped in the personnel office. After a heated discussion, I finally got my encoder's stamp, and ran back to the OAA office. Ten minutes later, I got my stamp and rushed back to CTC. Luckily, I arrived in the nick of time. If I arrived around three minutes later, I would've missed my number, became a straggler and sent to the back of the line. Looks like I've escaped another registration problem.

The Final Verdict
Not my dream sched, but hey, it'll do. Many would kill for my sched.

MWF
0930-1030 - HI 166 C/D (Gealogo)
1430-1530 - TH 131 Q (Manaloto)
1530-1630 - PH 103 C (Miroy)

TTH
0900-1030 - FA 198 A (Bolipata-Santos)

SAT (not another one)
0900-1200 - FIL 119.2 A (TBA)

Moving on
I'm staying in Makati/Greenbelt area for two days. Huling hirit bago magpasukan!

No comments: