June 29, 2004

Lately

  • I've been so sleepy that I couldn't stay awake past 9:00 pm.
  • I'm practing my computer, writing and typing skills. Flash & website design, poems, and 80-90 words per minute.
  • I'm having a difficult time coming up with activities, arrangements and preparations each T-TH to head the FA Practicum class.
  • I've been thinking of what I want to do in the future.
  • I get happy whenever I get to see this someone. A happy "Why do birds suddenly appear" type of way.
  • I'm spending my free time in the Ateneo Placement Office.
  • I've been conditioned to automatically move to answer whenever I hear a phone ring.
  • I have this longing to teach children
  • I have the urge to join any contest available, try all sorts of stuff.
  • Promises I've made are catching up to me.

    -----------
    it's not the best poem I made, but who cares...

    Torpe
    by Milo Angtuaco

    Dumaan ka na parang
    ulan sa tagtuyot;
    binuhay muli ang
    damdaming nalanta na sa
    unang init ng pag-ibig.

    Bawat patak ng
    iyong salita’t galaw,
    likidong kayang pukawin raw
    ang uhaw sa aking puso, ngunit
    nangangamba akong sipsipin ang
    enerhiya nito dahil maaaring
    ‘di pala ito totoo.
  • No comments: