Eight hours of staring at a computer screen may be bad for my eyes, but it's required since I need to have a background of Cobol and Outlook by next week. All this left-brained stuff is draining away my energy today that I felt really woozy after the day. Or probably it was due to that computer screen in front of me all day.
It was fun though. I felt like learning BASIC again, but this time with different commands and functions. Hopefully, I could surprise everyone next week by doing great in the extreme COBOL training especially since I'm the only Fine Arts Student among the group of Computer Science, and other computer-related course majors here.
Siomai Rice from Paotsin still tastes good after all these years. C2's are way overpriced here too. Their small bottle costs 28 here. I could get two bottles outside with change from that 28 pesos. Oh well.
Hey Migs, if you're reading this, I've scheduled a lunch-out with Denden next week Friday somewhere. I still don't have a place in mind since there are technically no near restaurants around. Yes, we conversed through text today. :) Enjoy. Hope you work in Rada soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment