December 29, 2004

More than a thousand words

Since I wasn't able to post in November and around three weeks of December, I'll post a few photographs to commemorate some events that happened during those times.



My grandfather's wake


I miss him a lot. He did a lot of great things that changed a lot of people's lives. Including mine.


IAC Division Champions!


No one thought it would be possible, a 5'7 average height first-time together team with no star players sweeping and winning the division against a land filled with giants. But it happened, and wow, it's a nice medal.


ACLC Caroling

Invaded by the ACLC'ers in red, we were forced to pose in this photograph.


Lovers in Paris?

Taken late during my Dad's birthday, my mom was in "stalker" mode taking pictures here and there. According to her, this photograph of my sister and I reminded her of "Lovers in Paris", a popular Korean telenovela shown here in the Philippines.


First Trials

These are my first three attempts in my whole life in painting. I'm taking a painting class right now, and these are my first three works, a self-portrait (and an ugly one at that), a skin tone portrait (that's a part of Frodo from Lord of the Rings), and a grayscale painting (I picked the Church of the Gesu.)

No comments: