December 25, 2004

It's not Christmas

I got four presents under the tree today: a DKNY pouch bag, an art book, a pack of CD labels and a homemade t-shirt that would take a lot of guts for me to wear. It's a simple black shirt with the same message that a shirt has in Artworx but was only made for girls. It was a dare shirt that was brought about as we were passing by Artworx. It's the "Sorry boys, I'm taken" shirt. Probably, the only time I'll wear that shirt is when I'm actually taken, by a lady that is.

I'm actually not in the Christmas mood today. The shitty client encounter still lingers in my atmosphere like a skunk scent that would never go away. I remember my grandfather who passed away a month ago as well as the many others who perished during the strongest typhoon to hit a country this year.

No comments: