Oh Almighty Team One Members,
Where is the love you have shown the world when we did the Marketing and Sales talk? Is it because our talk is about manufacturing, a talk known to be have the lowest guest turnout in the history of the Placement Office? Are we already doomed to repeat that spiral Atenean seniors trends shape it to be? We may not be able to replicate the Marketing talk output, but we can certainly defy the odds, much like what Team 6 has done with POP.
Why are we just starting now? Why are we moving so slow like a quiet stroll in a park under the moonlight? We had six weeks to prepare, and now we are facing a problem that might make the talk cease from living. Some of us even do not know that our talk is in this upcoming week.
Why do you not hear me anymore? Have I already served your purpose? The team that I grew to love, I feel, has abandoned me this time around. I speak, yet the words are filtered through the air and become a language unknown to man. My voice is drowned out by voices that do not accompany bodies.
Some of you might have heard me admit jokingly in the office that I wanted to transfer to team two. Well, as some say, jokes are half meant. I feel the passion emanating from the other teams, and like a moth to a flame, I am drawn to that fiery fervor, something that we used to have.
I miss you people. Where are the people I used to know? Where is the team that made Supermarket a whopping success, one of the best talks the Placement has ever had?
I will be just here, still doing my part, but I cannot do other parts alone. If you ever manage to rise from the dead, call me.
No comments:
Post a Comment