Whew, went back to Ateneo today at 6:30 pm 'coz Ace and I were going to take photographs of none other than the Ateneo Blue Eagles for the game UAAP/NCAA Live 2004.
It was a blast. After their practice, you should've seen Bajjie, Johan, Yuri, and Chris trading playing times in an Ateneo vs CSB match while Jobe, Ford, Japeth and Doug watched on my computer. The Eagles were down by 30+ points at the half, but Bajjie, playing himself, suddenly caught fire and rained threes down Johan's CSB team. With help from Intal, Membrere and Tenorio, The Eagles won it big, around 20+ points. Bajjie became the best player of the game with 38 points, season-high daw.
It's good to help out creating "the game" of the season.
-----
In Tanong High School front, I taught Catechism in a new class, section 5. I made a mistake of going to section 1 last week, so virtually, this is my first time meeting my class. We finished two modules earlier. Bilis nga. And they had fun... I'm sure of it. Tawang-tawa sila sa letrato ni Yao Ming na tila dinidilaan siya ng kanyang kalaban sa kilikili.
No comments:
Post a Comment