Due to lack of sleep, I drifted in and out of consciousness during the first part of the recollection.
After an emotional-stressing week, probably, this was a perfect way to end everything, being on your own, alone, reflecting, shedding a tear or two every now and then as I looked back in the past. All the reflections about stillness hit me hard even if I was half-asleep at one point.
Even if it was available, I didn't go to confession earlier. I was afraid that I might end up in a sea of tears.
I just had a personal conversation with God in one corner, hope He understands.
I'm not that strong as I thought I'd be.
I do not feel like myself anymore.
I'm sorry for being so selfish.
...
I'll Never Get Over You (Getting Over Me)
Selena
I hear you're taking the town again
havin' a good time with all your good time friends
i don't think that you think of me
you're on your own now, and i'm alone and free
i know that i should get on with my life
but a life lived without you could never be right
chorus:
as long as the stars shine down from the heavens
long as the rivers run to the sea
i'll never get over you gettin' over me
i try to smile so the hurt won't show
tell everybody i was glad to see you go
but the tears just won't go away
loneliness found me, looks like it's here to stay
i know that i oughta find someone new
but all i find is myself always thinkin' of you
chorus
oh, no matter what i do
spending a lifetime to live through
i can't go on like this
i need your touch
you're the only one i've ever loved
chorus
i'll never get over you gettin' over
i'll never get over you gettin' over me
No comments:
Post a Comment