I want to bash these guys for ripping and mutilating a perfect song.
K9 & Dice
"Itsumo"
Chorus:
Itsumo kokoro we hoshi itstuka
Dare katu mata koi nei utchitimu
Itsumo kokoro nei eiro itsumo
Anata dake no basho ga aru kara
First of all, they do not pronounce some of the words correctly *hence the bad translations*. Second, if you are a J-Pop fan like me, you would recognize that these lyrics come from none other than the tear-jerking ballad "First Love" by Utada Hikaru.
First Love
Utada Hikaru
You are always gonna be my love (translated as itsumo kokoro we...)
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta uataeru made
Tachitomaru jikan ga
Ugokidesou to shiteru
Wasuretakunai koto bakari
Ashita no imagoro niwa
Watashi ha kitto naite iru
Anata o omotterun darou
You will always be inside my heart (Translated as: Itsumo kokoro nei...)
Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made
No comments:
Post a Comment