August 12, 2004

Realistic?

Since I was staying over in the Ateneo up until 4:30, I figured that I wouldn't be able to watch the Ateneo-UE game. I decided to simulate the game in the UAAP-NCAA Live 2004.

Araneta, UE vs Ateneo. In the simulation game, ADMU trailed all the way, UE led as much as 11 points. ADMU, being the second half team that they are, took charge in the third and fourth bringing it down to two before succumbing to the Warriors by four points (two of points came from Hubalde's free throws).

I finally got home and managed to see the dying minutes of the game. Ateneo trailed UE, came close to two, Hubalde made two free throws, Ateneo fouled KG Canaleta, made one, and UE beats Ateneo by five.

This is freaky... much like when it simulated ADMU blowing out UE in the first round, having a hard time with AdU, and winning over FEU with a slim margin.

No comments: