the wolf's teeth sinking
into the petal skin
of a maiden bird
A little death under a blood moon --
butterflies spiralling into their mind
fluttering red in the candlelight.
Life. Mine. Hers.
Drips now on their eyes
and they rest in carnal delight."
--- © Milo & Mia *the clones* [yay!]
From an amalgam of random words and a very sensual, stimulating open mic poetry setting, in three minutes, we conjured up a poem that we believe is good although we have no idea what it actually means.
It was one of my most memorable events ever. You won't care if you are alone while 5,000+ couples were kissing in Roxas Boulevard to break the Guiness record. A huge thanks to Den for inviting me over. And if you read this Den, yes, I can't still believe you don't have a Valentine. And you handle that microphone pretty well. And yes, I promise I'll contribute to Heights next time.
It was relieving conversing with Mia about our past experiences in love.
It was fun seeing Mia's (girl)friend Ina sticking her tongue out towards me as though she had one over me while she and Mia were...
And of course, not to be a spoilsport, I joined in the fun.
Oh boy, what singles do.... (no, it's not what you think.)
Music: | None | Mood: | None |
No comments:
Post a Comment