----Dream Sequence----
Apparently, there was a contest for the next CBS' Survivor. I was there competing against around 127 more who wanted a spot in that reality show.
They teamed us into pairs, one male, one female. The pair who won, got in the game.
I got teamed up with this pretty cute girl, slim, fair skin with a Close-Up smile on her face. I didn't get her name though --- probably I was too shy, like I am in real life, to ask her.
The first contest was getting three little white prisms from their challenges. The first challenge was to use your mouths, suck the water and spit it out and try to locate two white prisms in a tub full of murky water with seafood consisting of fish, squid, and octopus guts all around. And we were first, along with the opposing team.
It wasn't pretty. I turned to my partner and said, "We can do this."
In the rules, it said to select one person to do the stunt and one person to assist. And I volunteered myself to do the sucking/retrieving the two white prisms. And after around thirty minutes, I managed to get the second white prism from the murky water.
The second challenge of this two-part contest was all about luck. The two teams' retrievers were shown three things, an ice cube, butter, and dough. Apparently, one of them concealed the white prism - and you had to use your mouths to unconceal it. Since we won the first part, I had the first choice. I was ready to pick the dough, but I changed my mind, and chose the ice cube instead.
And I managed to pick correctly as I held the third prism in my hand! Delighted my partner was as she came racing towards me and hugged me tightly. We exchanged high-fives.
I started coughing --- my body was trying to remove some of that brackish water I accidentally swallowed during the first contest. And my partner, she was a sweet soul. She hugged me again, and patted my back.
"There, there," she said. "You did good. Rest first."
"Thanks," I replied in between coughs. And I showed my gratitude by giving her a light peck on her cheek. She just smiled again, that Close-up smile.
We went back to our seats, and she was nursing me all the time while the other contestants had a crack in that contest.
Soon, there were only 16 pairs left. This last contest is a mental thing --- a question and answer rounds with different questions ranging from anything the world can think of.
The contest went like this, teams had a set of question cards with numbers behind them under the desks. They call out a question number, you flip the card over and answer it by writing in the whiteboards. No wrong answers here, as one mistake would send you packing.
The first questions were easy --- for me actually as I answered them all --- and apparently, I knew them all (I don't know why though). My partner had no idea about the topics since they were using things about mythical creatures, Magic cards, the likes. She was the one who wrote the answers though.
And then there were two pairs left. Of course, my partner & I and the opposing pair.
They called out question 14. And suddenly we realized, we were missing that card! We looked over and over on our deck of question cards, but it wasn't there. We looked all around our place, and found it lying on the ground three desks away from ours.
The question: "What ability does the Juzam Djinn have?" First, I thought about saying "Flying." But I changed my mind and chose the "Deals 1 damage to you during your upkeep." However, we ran out of time. And yes, we lost.
We were dumbstruck at first. We wanted to blame our loss at the card who went to our neighbor's house.
She hugged me again.
"Don't worry. We did our best."
But I couldn't stop myself to shed a tear or two.
And she continued, "You might've lost the contest and lost the chance of being in that show, but let me tell you something more special..."
"You have won yourself a girlfriend."
I sat back, surprised at what she said. It left me stunned for a few minutes.
"And I won myself a boyfriend," she added.
I hugged her tightly.
--------end of dream sequence--------
Because my mom woke me up for breakfast.
There, so interpret it guys. I'll appreciate it.
Music: | Biff Naked - We're Not Gonna Take It | Mood: | Injusticed |
No comments:
Post a Comment