February 21, 2004

ara ara.

I can't believe I've never played billiards for quite some time now. At least, last Friday, we (migs & I) were able to hit the racks once more. And like a song where it always goes back to the chorus, my second winning streak still goes on. 5-1.

I'm a bit pissed today, I don't know why. Probably, I'm just experiencing the heavy school load now that even sleeping becomes tiring. Or maybe, my superpowers failed me in fulfilling my mission to go to Jen's gig. *she's gonna kill me for sure.* xp

And I need to submit a fiction story with four set characters by Monday, but I'm still not sure how to go about it.

Main Characters:
A middle-aged female teacher who was a former movie star
A high-school boy

Supporting Characters:
A gay/lesbian
A character of your choice.

Thanks to all the peeps who came to A-ward!

Music:
Mandy Moore - Senses Working Overtime
Mood:
Just Tired

No comments: