Life in Masse

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (84)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2005 (65)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (131)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2003 (99)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (13)
      • Groove to the Music
      • Oh, the little joys in life.
      • Eight injured in F4 concert
      • Monica & Gabriella
      • And the winds have passed by...
      • Rollercoaster
      • Doki-Doki
      • Just around the river bend
      • Ikot, ikot, ikot, ikot... hila, hila
      • House Warming!
      • You can't please everyone...
      • Write me a story
      • IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (30)

September 10, 2003

Just around the river bend

Three days to go!

I don't care if I'm in the bleachers
or not being able to go backstage
as long as I get to see all the features
and everything that goes onstage.



I'm still having server problems. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Music:
Cheeky Girls - Take your Shoes Off (cheeky, I know)
Mood:
Disbelief
Posted by Milo at 5:38:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home