AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! "THE EVENT" is one day away!
And many people feel the same way too. Grabe! You should've seen the crowds in NAIA and the Shangri-la hotel earlier. The crowds for these four Taiwanese stars beat the crowds when Michael Jackson came here in the Philippines. Shows how big the Meteor Garden/F4 fever is in the Philippines.
There are rumors too that the other 2 F4 members, namely Jerry and Vic, will also visit the Philippines sometime this year. If this is true, then the Filipinos would surely be ecstatic once more. However, unless they bring Rainie with them, I won't probably go. (maybe)
I still have a Theo class tomorrow, 1-4 pm. Actually, the class is 1-8 pm. Don't worry, I've already asked permission from my teacher to attend only the first part. However, this will surely make it hard to get a good seat in the elevated bleachers during "The Event". Kainis! I'm packing my helmet (not really) tomorrow just in case a riot ensues. Hopefully, the people there would realize that "Hey, we're in the bleachers. We can't reach the stage from here. We will just fall down!"
Oh yeah, I won another billiards game against Migs yesterday. He got an early lead 2-zip. However, he threw away the next 3 racks. The final score, correct me if I'm wrong, 6-3. Migs got Ralf-ed again.
I really don't like History anymore. I had this long test earlier, and when I finished it, well, let's say that I'm proud of that long test. I can't even find one number that I know I am sure of.
And I won a basketball ticket for the ATENEO-LA SALLE Game tomorrow. However, since I have a class and I'm going to "The Event" tomorrow, I had to sell it. It's a General Admission Ticket anyways. No big loss. At least I made someone else happy.
Music: | Mandy Moore - Can We Still Be Friends? | Mood: | Fidgetty |
No comments:
Post a Comment