March 25, 2006

ACN Bowling Tourney 2nd Week: Bowled out?


When cats unite!


I did not know what it was, but I felt that something wasn't quite right.

As I carried my bowling ball in my hands, it felt quite heavy, something that I've never felt before when using it.

Lethargy. That must've been it.

Maybe it was due to lack of sleep, or too much stress from work, but I couldn't play right.

And my scores for today show that I ran out of gas. It was something that never happened before. I know I can go on for 6 straight games, maybe even more, but this day was different.

My first game was 143, second 131, then 102. I decided to sit out the fourth game because I felt that I couldn't go on. My arm felt limp, like when you are down with high fever.

Our team split the four games. We did, however, have a really good game where we reached above 679 pinfalls, so we had 40 extra bonus points to go along with the win.

I'm expecting a better ranking for us after this week though. Our team, as a whole, did much better than last week.

No comments: