Life in Masse

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (84)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ▼  2005 (65)
    • ▼  December (8)
      • It is still looming...
      • Pyrolympics
      • String of bad luck continues
      • The Eye (Part two)
      • The Eye
      • The ACLC Invasion IV
      • I could add another B in sports that I play
      • A few updates
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (131)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2003 (99)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (30)

December 29, 2005

Pyrolympics

The fireworks and the atmosphere were great. The traffic going and returning, terrible. We left there around 10pm, and got home past 2am.

I took a lot of photographs of the final exhibition day, so watch out for this post, as I will upload some of them real soon.

The Best Atenean Ever
Posted by Milo at 11:59:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home