Browsing through the documented lives of my friends, I see that Cupid's been hitting his mark lately. Almost everyone's in Shangri-la, or at least, walking on the cobblestoned road lined with roses and candy clouds to get there.
With a glaring sign that says "Couples for Christ only, No PDA allowed" in front of them, couples still stay in the Berchmans benches. They're "playing around" as if they were in Luneta, in broad daylight, the sun their moon. Berchmans has become a sort of motel with only two walls separating the rooms.
Inside the hot tub of small pebbles formerly known as Quad 1, benches are laid in a circular formation under a huge tree. Now a park, or as they claim, a Zen Garden, it has become a Luneta Park for couples with Zen injecting harmony in their relationship.
In the cafeteria, people are hungry, for love. With walls of people surrounding them, they find comfort in this heated makeshift room, different aromas enhancing the atmosphere.
Gawd, where was I when they handed out the love treats? Was I underwater swimming in the added sea of work I've placed personally in my own shoulders to fill the void?
No comments:
Post a Comment