I had my History long test earlier.
Twenty questions, right minus wrong. It still looks manageable.
Add to this, it's a modified true or false, and you have to write down the entire statement with the changed words/phrases.
Still looks manageable? Add that you have to explain what the sentence means. Let's say the sentence you wrote was, The Philippine government has a two-party, bicameral and unitary system. You have to explain what is a Philippine government with a two-party, bicameral and unitary system.
I felt really bad after the long test. I only answered 50% of the questions, to be more precise, only 10 out of the 20. And that's not counting if I made a mistake in any of them, right minus wrong remember?
I know that this is a bad idea to wish for, but the idea of having a high mortality rate in order for the teacher to make drastic changes crosses my mind every now and then.
I asked some of my classmates. Some said that they were able to answer 13, another 7, another 12. Mathematically, you have to answer 16 correctly to pass the test, or fifteen + all the bonus points.
Oh well, hope that this stint in History 166 doesn't go down the drain.
And it seemed that the tarot card prediction for this test was right.
Now, off to my Philo orals tomorrow.
2 comments:
Hi Milo, I had a strange feeling you weren't so happy earlier, so I decided to check up on you... yes I do, do that. And lo and behold, my gut feeling was right, when I ran into you earlier this morning you sure didn't seem like you felt like smiling,now after reading this entry, I understand why. Well, I hope you start cheering up soon, don't forget I care about you. Pleasant dreams tonight Milo, get some good rest. ---Bea=)
Thanks, Bea. :) *smiles*
Post a Comment