March 18, 2004

Last steps

The final stretch
No more classes since Tuesday. However, I still have a couple of final projects to submit this week. I hope I manage to get the grades that can get me that elusive first honors. There are already two A's in the bag, three more to go. Hopefully, nothing would go wrong. My Philo orals would be on Wednesday, and I wish I would pull out another B+/A grade from that to boost my chances of receiving that first honors DL card.

Summertime
I might be teaching TD this summer, if everything works out fine. I'll be revamping my personal websites, create new ones and do Jen's website. I'll be dropping every now and then at the Placement Office to help prepare for the incoming school year. And of course, write more stories, fix my portfolio and plan ahead for the Fine Arts Festival this semester. Monix and I might spearhead this thesis of ours.

The Blue Eagles Season 67
A list of who might be playing for Team Ateneo this upcoming school year.
1. Larry Fonacier
2. L.A. Tenorio
3. JC Intal
4. Douglas Kramer
5. Paolo Bugia
6. Magnum Membrere
7. Johann Uichico
8. Ford Arao
9. Chris Tiu
10. Macky Escalona
11. Badjie del Rosario
12. BJ Manalo
13. Marty Quimson
14. Juergen Estanislao
15. Japeth Aguilar
16. Warlock Nkemakolam
17. Ken Barracoso
18. Yuri Escueta
19. Zach Estoesta
20. Miggy Solitaria

Music:
Mandy Moore - Have a Little Faith in Me
Mood:
In Control and Loving It

No comments: