March 29, 2004

Flourescent rays, sliding down my skin

Project: Jen Someone's website is 75% finished. It is already online, but lacking content. However, if Jen doesn't disclose its address yet, I won't give it to you. *nyah*

The phone conversation with Jen yesterday evening has got to be my longest one ever. I'm not usually the landline-type of person. "Sober kilig", says Jen.

Migs is inviting me to sleepover on Wednesday so we could go together on Jen's planned outing in Powerplant. I wonder if I could I go? There's just one problem I need to resolve before Wednesday.

My right ear is still clogged, but it is, at least, less annoying now. Hopefully, it would be over by this week. I hate the option of surgery.

Hope Mela would be ok.

Houston managed to snatch a game against Milwaukee earlier. Too bad, Utah couldn't do the same against the Lakers.

The downside of having a huge hard drive is that it takes so long to finish Scandisk or defragment it. I'm currently fixing the family computer. I left Scandisk on this morning, and now it's only 45% done.

No comments: