May 30, 2004

My Life in a Commercial

I was in my room when my friend dragged me to see the optometrist. I had an eye exam, and before I knew it, wow, unbelievably great.

"I got perfect vision"

"It's freedom to the eyes."

=P

*remember this?*

1 comment:

Milo said...

Thanks Nature goddess!

Well, my mom is going to teach only for the first time in Sci 10. I've never really seen her teach to know what's her style, but from the comments I've heard from some of her students (I know Bio people), she seems difficult at first, but you'll learn a lot, and have fun in the process because she uses methods that appeal to our generation. She's easy to talk with, and is always open for comments, questions and consultations. Just submit all your requirements, and you wouldn't fail, but of course, it doesn't mean that you'll just submit just anything mediocre. And grade-wise, you'll get what you deserve, or sometimes, even a grade higher.

But it's your choice. You can always get Jewel Unson or Cuyegkeng (if she's teaching) if you choose otherwise. Both are good teachers for Sci 10.