I love it here. Everyone's been nice that it gave me reason to learn a lot in such a short amount of time. It's not only because I have to, but it is because I want to. Only a few exemplary leaders can do that to a person. I plan to stay here in this career path for quite a while, but as of this moment, I foresee that it will not be my first and only job.
Eventually, I will return to the land where I grew, the Arts and the academe. Even if I have gained a lot from staying in the corporate world, I still have this passion towards these fields rarely found in this atmosphere. I might be working in a graphics firm, a theater, or even teaching in an academic institution someday, but right now, I am content with my chosen path. Accenture attracted me a lot when I was in third year college, and look at me now, working in that company.
The Best Atenean Ever border="0">
No comments:
Post a Comment